Co-op Funeral Plans
I am proud to offer Co-op Funeral Plans as part of my service through a third party provider. With the added benefit, of course, of arranging your funeral plan in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Creating a pre-paid Funeral Plan is one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family.
Reasons to have a Funeral Plan in place
Having a plan in place for your funeral comes with many advantages, such as:
- Peace of mind for you and your family – your funeral wishes are set out, so your family know what you wanted.
- Thoughtfulness – one of the greatest human motivations is to be thought well of by others. Like making a Will, creating a funeral plan shows that you care enough to relieve loved ones of potential financial and emotional burdens at a difficult time.
- Cost Guarantee – the funeral directors costs are guaranteed.
- Security – funds are totally secure. All funds are held by independent trustees.No age or health restrictions – there are no age restrictions and no health check is needed.
- Easy payment options – You can pay for your plan now, or spread the cost.
Funeral Plans range £3,295 to £4,199
Thinking about a Funeral Plan?
I’d love to have a chat about putting your funeral wishes in place.
What my clients say...
Funeral Plans in Nottingham and surrounding areas
I offer funeral plans in the comfort of your own home throughout Nottinghamshire, including:
- West Bridgford
- Cropwell Bishop
- Radcliffe on Trent
- Burton Joyce
I cover the whole of Nottinghamshire and beyond so please get in touch if your area isn’t listed.