Over 60% of adults in England and Wales do not have valid Wills – including around 1 million people aged over 65.
Having a Will in place will bring peace of mind for you and your family.
Together, we will tailor your Will so that in the event of your death, your wishes are clearly defined and carried out exactly as you want.
Why are Wills important?
Having a Will in place will enable you to:
- avoid the rules on dying without a Will, which is known as intestacy – these are time consuming, expensive and stressful for your family
- ensure that your estate is distributed according to your wishes
- appoint executors and trustees
- appoint guardians in the event of your death before your children reach the age of 18
- protect beneficiaries from themselves! See Trusts for more information.
- leave assets to your partner if you are unmarried
- make provision for children from previous relationships. See Trusts for more information
- protect business assets
Single Will – £150
Mirror Wills – £250 for the pair
Fees for Trusts not included. Discover the advantages of having a Trust
Ready to talk Wills?
I’m here to help. Let’s have a chat and protect your loved ones.
What my clients say...
Wills in Nottingham and surrounding areas
I offer home visits for Wills throughout Nottinghamshire including:
- West Bridgford
- Cropwell Bishop
- Radcliffe on Trent
- Burton Joyce
I cover the whole of Nottinghamshire and beyond so please get in touch if your area isn’t listed.
The importance of having a Will in place
Watch Money Saving Expert, Martin Lewis on This Morning discussing the importance of having a Will in place.